What I Offer
I design and deliver entrepreneurship training and development programmes, with specific expertise in mentoring. I work within higher education, the third sector, and the commercial business arena.
I am currently involved in the delivery of a number of graduate and post-graduate programmes at Durham University and Newcastle University Business School.
- Recognised practitioner research work
- Creative approach to curriculum design and delivery
- Track record of student engagement
- Harnessing external resources to enhance programme
- Energetic and enthusiastic lecturer
Supporting graduate entrepreneurs, to articulate concepts and develop realist propositions in developing their business.
Facilitating individuals and top teams to scope, design and implement growth strategies, realised by discreet projects.
Designing and delivering Entrepreneurship, Innovation & Creativity within the curriculum for graduates & post-graduates.